keskiviikko 1. elokuuta 2012

Motivation, where are you~?

'Kay. I'm not sure what got into me, but even thinking about cosplay makes me go all "BLAARGH" at the moment, probably because all planned photoshoots got cancelled and everything in general just sucks right now. I have no inspiration beyond planning on what I might want to do next year. It's a lot easier to find motivation when you have a pair or a group that will murder you in case you don't finish in time, don't ya think?

Because of this lack of motivation, I am going to move Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) from Tracon to Desucon Frostbite. I just don't feel motivated enough to make something so time consuming right now, so I guess I'll try to keep my Tracon costumes simple.

Old test shot of Western!Heisuke.
On Sunday, there is going to be a (Western!)Hakuouki group so I'm going there as shota-... err, Heisuke Toudou, the manliest samurai of all time. I will probably wear his first outfit in the morning, and switch to the western version a bit later so that I can move around a bit better and TAKE PHOTOS of others. Really, I've been too much in front of the camera lately, and now I've been photographing like...bugs... and squirrels...

Paparazzi!Heisuke (photo by...? from ValkoinenSamurai's camera? XD)
As for Saturday...


Well. Umm...

Haru (Tsuritama)
I have trouble deciding. I was thinking about Haru from Tsuritama, but that requires some sewing and I would love to have a pair/group. But, I have couple other possibilities too... So what to do, oh noo?

Nai (Karneval)
Nai is such a cute character, and this cosplay is quite old, but I don't have a single photo of it. So, I wouldn't mind wearing this again.

Shion (No.6)
And the last one I can think of would be my *cough*closet*cough* cosplay of Shion. SO... Haru, Nai or Shion? ;^; Help on deciding would be greatly appreciated. *rubs head*

9 kommenttia:

  1. YEY HEISUKE <3<3<33<3 Oot niin paras heisuke kyllÄ! >8D nihihiih en malta odottaa Traconia! Toivottavasti saat jostain inspiraatios takaisin!!!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos!♥ Mua kauhistuttaa kun pitäsi tehdä toinen katana jaa iiikkk. Eii siihen ole pitkä aika enää!

      Eiköhän se jostain aina palaa~

      Poista
    2. damm, propit on vaikeita aina. ainakin mulle :'DDDD

      Poista
    3. Ne on! Mä oon niissä surkeuden surkeus. XD Katanan kyllä osaan tehdä, kun Animeconiin jo tein yhden, mutta blääh~ Ei jaksattaisi nyt yhtään! xD

      Poista
  2. Heisuke!! <3
    Ja tuo kuva on minusta Ri-chan (eli toinen Saitou) ottanut. ^^

    En tiedä ollenkaan noit 3 hahmoo mutta se keskellä oleva näyttää minusta eniten intressantilta. XD

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Okeii! xD

      Se on! Tosin noista varmaankin vähiten tunnettu hahmo ja kauheen sad kun ei ole paria tällä kertaa. ;_; Noh, pitää miettiä.

      Poista
  3. Shota western!Heisuke >8DD Ja Okita photobombaa kuvassa xD
    Traconia ei kyllä jaksa odottaa >w< Toivottavasti se sun motivaatio vielä sieltä jostain löytyy~

    Mun mielipide vaan (vaikka en paljoa tunne noita hahmoja), mutta Nai koska se vaan vaikuttaa jotenkin söötiltä :3 +gotta respect the hat >8D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Shota indeed! Toi hitsin peruukki pyöristää mun jo valmiiksi palloa päätä, eihh! :'D

      Se on siis Naille kaksi ääntä. HMM.

      Poista
  4. Jep. Haruun on kyllä jo melkein kaikki jutut ostettu, että senkin joskus teen mutta niin. Millon lie jaksann... :D Naihin mää kait sitten päädyn. XD

    VastaaPoista