sunnuntai 17. helmikuuta 2013

New home~

It's been a long time since my last blog entry. The reason for that is that I haven't done really anything cosplay related after Tracon, and I decided to skip Desucon Frostbite as well... and that definitely was a good decision! Meanwhile you guys partied in Lahti, I got to party clean in my new apartment! Yay!

I was amazed at how much cosplay stuff I have, but luckily, my apartment is huuuuuuge. I even have one extra room that I don't really need, so it will become my sewing(/guest) room. The rest of my apartment is looking kinda OK already, but the cosplay room ... ugh I don't want to clean anymoreeeeee.

COSPLAY STUUUFFF.
Unfortunately, the table meant for my sewing machine kinda... split in half while we drove my stuff here, so I need to get a new one. But other than that, I have pretty much all I need here.

Soo yeah. The next convention I will be attending is probably summer Desucon. Not sure what costumes I might be making this year... If I don't get pairs/groups, I probably will cosplay from DotA 2... ALONE. :C

I've also been thinking about making a new blog, where I could write about... not-cosplay-related-stuff. Not sure if I should have two separate blogs though. Should I make a completely new one, or just change this one? Hmm...

2 kommenttia:

  1. JJ! Löysin sut! :D
    Mikä sun maili on? Haluun justkaa! :3

    -reno/noora

    VastaaPoista