perjantai 29. kesäkuuta 2012

Regular at the post office !


The tracking code showed that my geta shoes arrived in Finland over a week ago, but I didn't get them until today, grr! I wonder what they think of me at the post office, showing up there almost daily to pick up some strange stuff from China...
 Anyway, I was looking forward to these quite a bit, mostly because I was worried they might be completely wrong size or something. When wearing a geta, I think traditionally your heel should go over the edge at the back of the shoe? Mine clearly doesn't even go near the edge, but whatever.

And oh god, why, yes. They have paw printing on them, but Heisuke Toudou (Hakuouki) is a dog lover, obviously.




I totally cosplayed this, too. xD Pardon my derpyness, but Dazu looks amazing in this particular photo. Unfortunately Dazu is not my dog, he belongs to my friend Taru and her family! ♥













I also finally have all the contact lenses that I have ordered! I hope I can wear them all, though. My eyes have been dry lately, and wearing lenses is somewhat painful... I bought eye drops that might help me with the problem, but I still have to try them.

These will be for Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji), mufufu...
I'm going to review them after Animecon!
EOS New adult violet lenses for my Haru (Tsuritama) cosplay.
Bought these when they were -50%
at Honeycolor.
EOS New adult red lenses for... err, I don't know exactly.
Hopefully will photoshoot my Nai (Karneval) and Shion (No.6).
I bought them because they were -50%
as well. xD
I've had these EOS New adult green lenses for a couple months already.
 I'll be using these for both Rin (Togainu no chi) and Heisuke (Hakuouki)...
I'm still waiting for wigs for both Rin and Heisuke, and because I had some spare money on my Paypal account, I ordered some more stuff. Fake eye lashes and eye shadow palette! c: As for actual cosplay progress... Well, still been gathering materials, mostly. But please, go ahead, have a shoe!

Rin WIP - Shoe cover

8 kommenttia:

  1. Yay geta shoes! And yes, it's true the 'perfect fit', at least according to most Japanese, is that your heel should hang out a bit. But I think it's one of those personal preference thingies so you'll be fine anyway~

    Heisukeeee ~~ :'D

    And OMG I want to wear colored contacts too! D: The problem is that I'm scared of eye doctors... and eyedrops lol childhood horror. XD I don't really mind touching my eyes that much though. *shrugs*

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. To be honest, I never went to see a doctor before I started using contact lenses. I don't say I'd recommend skipping it, but... yeah, I didn't want to go to a doctor either and I just thought that whatever, I use them only a few times a year anyway. xD

      Poista
    2. Oh really? xD I've never worn any kind of contacts so it'd be better I think to visit so the doc can show how to put 'em on, take care of them etc.

      And btw, I forgot to mention I'm also a regular at the post office, always picking up something from Japan or China. XD

      Poista
    3. Probably safer that way. :D

      Ahaha! Yep, I wish I didn't have to go there that often... but I guess it's a must, I'm pretty sure my wigs should be here soon. Heisukeee, come to mama~ *o*

      Poista
    4. Yes. xD

      Lololo same here, sometimes it's a bit awkward if there's the same person in the.. öööh... kassalla. xD
      Heisukeee ~~ You must take photos!!

      Poista
    5. We have very small post office here, so it's pretty much always the same person, uh-oh! xD

      Yup, I'll take photos when I get the whole costume done. xD Hopefully by the end of next week... I'm also planning to make a Shinsegumi flag, lol~ *o*

      Poista
    6. Oh snap. XD

      Omg yay, can't wait!
      I've also been wondering if I should make a shinsengumi flag, I really want to and it would be nice to carry around!

      Poista
  2. Where can I get Ciel's lens? Can you show me the photo that you used this lens, please? Sorry because my English is not very goo.

    VastaaPoista