torstai 19. heinäkuuta 2012

Ciel contact lenses

Like I mentioned in my earlier blog, I've had some trouble with dryness of the eyes. Kikucon was really painful, and the lenses made my eyes red and I looked like I had cried, lol. I wore the same EOS New Adult Green lenses on both days at Animecon IX, but this time accompanied with Artelac eye drops I bought from pharmacy. I put on a few drops before putting on the lenses, and they really helped a lot - the lenses did not feel bad at all. The drops I have can also be used while still wearing lenses (I think...? lol), so I guess I'm going to carry them with me at every convention from now on, just in case my eyes decide to get dry in middle of day.

For this little experiment I did not bother to put on any eye drops, but that was fine, because the lenses were super comfortable even without!


I've had these lovely Ciel contact lenses for a good month, but now I finally gave myself a permission to try them on. I ordered them for around $30 from Alice and Rabbit's shop and I got to say, I'm very pleased! They came with some random blue contact lense, but now it is also possible to get a single Ciel lense if you wish. Just like most coloured lenses, they last one year after opening.

How they look up close. You can see a bit of my own colour.

6 kommenttia: