tiistai 10. heinäkuuta 2012

PIENI RESSI MOI

Can I just this once say that I hate cosplay?



If I can't find BASIC, WHITE, COTTON FABRIC on Wednesday = Lonely!Heisuke will move to Tracon.
If I fail to find the fabric mentioned above, I am going to look for BASIC, BLACK, COTTON FABRIC.
If I can't find that either, I can't switch to Western!Heisuke on Animecon Sunday.
If I can't switch to Western!Heisuke, I am going to cosplay Heisuke naked. Wrapped in shinsengumi haori. FFUUUUU---

Okay so yeah, I'm waaaay behind my schedule. Couldn't get much work done last week. It was just too hot in my room, ughh. I can get Rin done, yes, but Heisuke is having some great difficulties with fabric dye, among some other things, and I don't feel too motivated anymore. *sigh* But remaking his western outfit should be no biggie, though I still don't have brown boots and second hand stores are closed for the summer, lol. Fuck me. xD

5 kommenttia:

  1. Miks hajosin tolle kangasjutulle ja naku!Heisuke ajatukselle? XDDD

    Toivottavasti saat innostuksen takaisin ja löydät kankaat!!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. NOKUN tahdon cossata Heisukea koska ryhmää yhyy! XDD

      Jeh. :C kun nukuin tuossa välissä itkupotkuraivareitani pois niin keksin, että ehkä peli ei ole vielä menetetty. Tarkottaa luultavasti tosin anime-versioon vaihtamista... yhh. Mutta kait sekin ihan... OK olisi... johh. :3

      Poista
    2. Joo ei anime-versiossa mitään vikaa oo!!!1 :'D

      Poista
  2. HEISUKE-KUN D: EI SAA NAKUILLA!!!!
    Toivottavasti löytyy kangasta, pöllit sitä vaikka jostain!! Heisuken täytyy tulla >8DDD

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. EIKÖ EES VÄHÄN SAA. ;^;

      No ehkä jotain löydän. Pakko löytääääähhh.

      Poista